Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Still in pain

I had Gina come over again so I could do some errands in Pueblo. Marshall was still in bed when I left the house at 10:00 and still in pain. Still on morphine twice a day and Dilaudid every two hours.

When I got home, Gina said he had gotten up for a little while but pain sent him back to bed. Then this evening around 8:30 he got up again and had a little something to eat and then pain sent him back to bed. I see that as a good sign. Baby steps.... It's just odd that he can get into comfortable almost-pain-free positions in bed but can't do it in a comfortable recliner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I hope he gets to feeling better soon, it is so hard for us when they are so down.

    I wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your Marlee and I know this is devastating just by itself.

    Sending healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete