Monday, December 1, 2014

Still no change

I had Gina come over today and I was able to get out and do a lot of errands (one of which was picking up his Dilaudid pills). And I'm going to do it again tomorrow. I should be able to get all caught up.

Marshall is still in bed and not really eating anything. Last night he managed to eat a little bit of macaroni and a small piece of ham but that was it. It feels like he's been in bed for three or four weeks, but I figured it out and it's only been two weeks and three days. The radiation oncologist did say to give it six weeks.....

When I got home today Marshall was up and watching a movie with Gina but as soon as I got here with the pain pills, he went right back to bed and stayed there.

We still miss Marlee.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment