Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF

Another week has gone by. The home nurse called today and said the doctor is going to prescribe something for Marshall to help with the withdrawal symptoms. He thinks she said methodone, but we haven't heard from Walgreens yet so not sure.

Coco hasn't had any issues since last night, so maybe things are resolving. I am cautiously optimistic.

And it's funny, but I'm back on oxygen here at the house. I don't need oxygen outside or even in town, but when I get home and in the house my oxygen levels drop.


And we got a call today from my doctor's office. He has decided he can still keep me as a patient so I have an appointment on May 1st and I will try to start figuring out if I'm having anxiety attacks or if there's anything else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment