Thursday, April 23, 2015

Reflexology

I was out of the house this morning before Marshall even got up.  When I spoke to Gina a bit later, she said that when he did get up he didn't feel so good.  He had a slow start to his day. The physical therapist was here today, too.

I went to Walgreens to pick up some medications (both mine and Marshall's) and there was a glitch with one of Marshall's and also with my A-Fib medication.  It seems like everything is a battle.  So I started crying -- just couldn't help it -- and the poor girl at the Walgreens counter felt bad and told me she would get these prescriptions straightened out today for sure.  (Sure enough, around 3:00 in the afternoon I got a call from her that everything was now okay and I could come back and pick up the two medications.)

I got my haircut and pedicure and I saw that they also offered a reflexology treatment, so I got that, too.  It was absolutely awesome.  At the beginning, it felt so insignificant that I thought it was just a gimmick, but after 5 minutes I fell asleep soundly right there on the table and when it was over I felt more relaxed than I've felt in a long time.  I will be doing that again for sure.  And Marshall says he is willing to try it!

When I got home, Marshall was feeling much better and we had a nice evening.  Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment