Monday, May 4, 2015

Nothing much going on

It's been quiet and uneventful.

I still haven't had an A-Fib episode (to speak of) since April 30.

Marshall is doing his exercises and with the physical therapist this morning he even took a walk outside.

Tomorrow we are going to go to Pueblo and try to get the back door of our Highlander fixed so that it will open automatically again.  Marshall will go with me because he "doesn't want a babysitter."

He also plans to go with me on Friday when I go for my stress test.  He'll have his power chair and he can run around the hospital while he's waiting for me to get done.  My friend Glenda, who has been taking me to my appointments, fell off a ladder and is in the hospital herself with a bunch of fractures, so she didn't think she could drive me this time!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment